Fiber laser cutting machine for round tube, square tube and rectangular tube
- product description
- Product Image
Guangzhou Baisheng Laser Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech innovative enterprise. The company focuses on the development and manufacture of fiber laser cutting machines. Its independent research and development of laser equipment products can cover sheet metal laser cutting, stainless steel square tube laser cutting, metal laser engraving, laser welding, laser marking, etc. F3015BE fiber laser cutting machine has a cutting table 3000 * 1500mm, it is a dual-purpose metal laser cutting machine that cuts sheet metal and tubes on one machine. This tube sheet laser has a strong processing capability in the workshop. Suitable for cutting plate and pipe. Round pipe, square pipe, rectangular pipe, and some profiles are cutting materials.
Product Function Application
Applications: kitchen appliances, sheet metal cabinets, machinery, electrical equipment, lighting hardware, advertising signs, auto parts, display equipment, various metal products, sheet metal cutting and processing industries.
Fiber laser cutting machine principle
Fiber laser cutting machine adopts international advanced fiber laser to output high-energy density laser beam, and focus on the surface of the workpiece, so that the area illuminated by the ultra-fine focus spot on the workpiece instantly melts and vaporizes.实现 And realize automatic cutting. It is a high-tech equipment integrating advanced fiber laser technology, numerical control technology and precision mechanical technology.
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Features
1. Low cost, the laser consumes only 1-6 degrees per hour; can blow air to cut various metal sheets;
2. High performance, the original packaged fiber laser has stable performance and a service life of more than 100,000 hours;
3, high speed, high efficiency, cutting sheet can reach tens of meters per minute;
4. The laser is maintenance-free;
5.The cutting edge is of good quality, small deformation, flat and beautiful appearance;
6. Adopting guide transmission mechanism and servo motor, high cutting accuracy;
7. You can design various graphics or text to cut instantly, the operation is simple, flexible and convenient;
8. The cutting of double-drive tube sheet really solves the multi-purpose field of one machine, greatly reducing the purchase cost.
Parkson Laser Exclusive Process
I. Exclusive bed annealing technology
- The bed part is selected (25-30mm) for welding.
- Bed welding adopts automatic welding method to avoid problems such as artificial false welding and false welding.
- Exclusive cross stiffeners are used in the middle of the left and right sides of the bed to ensure the pressure resistance of the bed.
- Each factory bed must be uniformly annealed at 650 ° C.
- After cutting, bending, automatic welding, annealing, sandblasting, roughing, vibration, aging finishing, painting and other complex procedures.
- W-shaped structure is adopted to ensure the stability and durability of the bed.
Climbing exchange system
- European unicorn climbing technology is used.
- The exchange time is only 8s-15s, which greatly improves the work efficiency.
- The rear switch exchanges buttons to ensure personal safety first.
- It adopts four-wheel drive climbing driving method, with sufficient power and high balance accuracy.
- Most peers are unilateral (3 and 4) driven, with uneven hands and easy to derail.
Third, aviation die
- The beam is made of aviation aluminum.
- The side guard is reinforced by 28mm aviation die.
- Aviation die is expensive, high in hardness and light in weight, ensuring high speed operation.
- Machine model: F3015BE
- Laser generator: IPG / Raycus Raycus
- Laser power: 1000W-3000W
- Cutting thickness: 1mm-22mm
- Cutting stroke: 3000mm-1500mm (optional)
- Cutting speed: depending on material and thickness
- Repeated positioning accuracy: ± 0.02mm
- Weight: 4000KG
- Area: 4300 * 5160 * 1800mm
Laser cut samples
Parkson Laser Service Code
Provide considerable technical guidance and complete equipment information according to customer needs; answer various questions from customers, assist customers or design laser processing solutions for customers from technical feasibility considerations; provide equipment showrooms for customers to visit, inspect, proof, and test machine.
Conduct on-site inspections of customers' machine use sites, and assist users in planning and designing production sites, water, electricity, and gas equipment according to the actual conditions of the site. Provide customers with a full set of equipment operation manuals, provide free training for users of equipment operators; train users of equipment operators on basic laser theory, safety protection and equipment maintenance before delivery.
After sales service
In the user factory, the user's equipment operators are trained in actual processing operations, equipment daily maintenance and safety operations to ensure that users can operate equipment and procedures independently as soon as possible, using equipment and production methods. After the whole set of equipment is installed and debugged at the user's site, it will be guaranteed for two years free of charge from the date of acceptance by the user. During the warranty period, the company will also randomly assign engineering and technical personnel to work on user equipment to conduct technical patrols, conduct routine maintenance and inspection of equipment, and answer questions raised by users.
- Free lifetime maintenance of equipment
- Free software upgrade service
- Fast service on-site response time within 24 hours
- Regularly carry out upgrade service month and telephone return visit usage