12000w power climbing type fiber laser cutting machine
- product description
- Product Image
Guangzhou Baisheng Laser Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech innovative enterprise. The company focuses on the development and manufacture of fiber laser cutting machines. Its independent research and development of laser equipment products can cover sheet metal laser cutting, stainless steel square tube laser cutting, metal laser engraving, laser welding, laser marking, etc. The F4020HDE model is a fully enclosed high-power fiber laser cutting machine with a climbing-type switcher. The 4000 x 2000mm large cutting platform allows you to double your production speed. The 12000W laser power can be configured with antennas, which is very suitable for thick plate processing manufacturers.
Product Function Application
Applications: kitchen appliances, sheet metal cabinets, machinery, electrical equipment, lighting hardware, advertising signs, auto parts, display equipment, various metal products, sheet metal cutting and processing industries.
Fiber laser cutting machine principle
Fiber laser cutting machine adopts international advanced fiber laser to output high-energy density laser beam, and focus on the surface of the workpiece, so that the area illuminated by the ultra-fine focus spot on the workpiece instantly melts and vaporizes.实现 And realize automatic cutting. It is a high-tech equipment integrating advanced fiber laser technology, numerical control technology and precision mechanical technology.
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Features
- The fiber laser cutting machine has an unparalleled high production level and excellent cutting quality and thin plates of medium thickness. The maximum board thickness depends on the selected output power.
- Fiber laseris saves time and energy for metal manufacturing and is the mainstream now and in the future. Fiber lasers have become the real workhorse of metal manufacturing, and they have never been so efficient.
- They cut nests at unprecedented speeds and produce finished parts with good edges, while not consuming much power.
- The high energy efficiency of fiber lasers ensures a significant reduction in energy consumption. The output power of these machines ranges from 12,000 watts.
Parkson Laser Exclusive Process
I. Exclusive bed annealing technology
- The bed part is selected (25-30mm) for welding.
- W-shaped structure is adopted to ensure the stability and durability of the bed.
- Each factory bed must be uniformly annealed at 650 ° C.
- Bed welding adopts automatic welding method to avoid problems such as artificial false welding and false welding.
- Exclusive cross stiffeners are used in the middle of the left and right sides of the bed to ensure the pressure resistance of the bed.
- After cutting, bending, automatic welding, annealing, sandblasting, roughing, vibration, aging finishing, painting and other complex procedures.
Climbing exchange system
- European unicorn climbing technology is used.
- The exchange time is only 8s-15s, which greatly improves the work efficiency.
- The rear switch exchanges buttons to ensure personal safety first.
- It adopts four-wheel drive climbing driving method, with sufficient power and high balance accuracy.
- Most peers are unilateral (3 and 4) driven, with uneven hands and easy to derail.
Third, aviation die
- The beam is made of aviation aluminum.
- The side guard is reinforced by 28mm aviation die.
- Aviation die is expensive, high in hardness and light in weight, ensuring high speed operation.
- Machine model: F4020HBE
- Laser generator: IPG / Raycus Raycus
- Laser power: 12000W
- Cutting thickness: 1mm-50mm
- Cutting stroke: 4000mm-2000mm
- Cutting speed: Depending on the material and thickness, it can cut up to 50mm of carbon steel
- Repeated positioning accuracy: ± 0.02mm
- Weight: 12000KG
- Area: 11500 * 4740 * 2150mm
Fiber laser cutting samples
Parkson Laser Service Code
Provide considerable technical guidance and complete equipment information according to customer needs; answer various questions from customers, assist customers or design laser processing solutions for customers from technical feasibility considerations; provide equipment showrooms for customers to visit, inspect, proof, and test machine.
Conduct on-site inspections of customers' machine use sites, and assist users in planning and designing production sites, water, electricity, and gas equipment according to the actual conditions of the site. Provide customers with a full set of equipment operation manuals, provide free training for users of equipment operators; train users of equipment operators on basic laser theory, safety protection and equipment maintenance before delivery.
After sales service
In the user factory, the user's equipment operators are trained in actual processing operations, equipment daily maintenance and safety operations to ensure that users can operate equipment and procedures independently as soon as possible, using equipment and production methods. After the whole set of equipment is installed and debugged at the user's site, it will be guaranteed for two years free of charge from the date of acceptance by the user. During the warranty period, the company will also randomly assign engineering and technical personnel to work on user equipment to conduct technical patrols, conduct routine maintenance and inspection of equipment, and answer questions raised by users.
- Free lifetime maintenance of equipment
- Free software upgrade service
- Fast service on-site response time within 24 hours
- Regularly carry out upgrade service month and telephone return visit usage